2023 Group Trips Booking Page
Plan and embark on an adventurous backpacking trip in Montana's backcountry with an expert guide. Spend one or more peaceful night(s) out under the stars, explore untouched parts of the wilderness, and see amazing sights.
Mild to challenging hikes for all skill levels. Choose your hike before you go.
Carry your gear deep into the wilderness and set up camp in a pristine place.
Porter services also available.
Peace and Solitude
Tired of the crowds in National Parks?
Our backpacking routes are often on trails less traveled.
Experience the Wildlife
Moose, Deer, Marmots, Grizzlies, Wolves and Mountain Lions to be seen!
Use Great Gear
The Big Agnes Copper Spur 3p is the Tesla of backpacking tents.
We supply top of the line gear for ALL of our backpacking trips.
See a full gear list here.
All meals are included on backpacking trips.
Snacks/tea/coffee are always included too.
We're Dog Friendly
The Bitterroot National Forrest allows dogs!
Dogs are welcome with prior notice.
Leave No Trace
Learn how to Leave No Trace and practice while you hike!
Already familiar with LNT? Even better!
The Full Breakdown:
Included in Every Trip:
- An Expert Guide (Luke Hayduk)
- All of the backpacking gear is provided. *note this does not include clothing.
- Guide carries first aid, Garmin gps communicator, water filtration, map + compass, and food.
- Packrafting can be included in backpacking trips for an additional cost.
- Snacks / Tea / Coffee
- Wildlife is common, but not always seen on outings. We love when it happens!
- Guides are Wilderness First Aid Certified, Leave No Trace Certified, and Food-Handler Certified.
- Guides are vaccinated and boosted with Covid-19 vaccinations.
- Group and Private tour options available.
Booking and Preparation:
- Book using the links below. (Peek.com is our booking provider.)
- You will be contacted via email with more information. With your guide, you will review:
- Hike options
- Meal options
- An outline of your trip
- Cancellations may be made for a full refund up until 7 days prior to the trip start date. A 50% refund will be made if cancelled within 7 days. Trips are non-refundable if cancelled within 24 hours of the trip start.
- A full itinerary is provided 7 days in advance.
- What you should bring for the hike.